Gridder creates a dynamic grid based on various parameters in Cinema4d R20 and above.
The output can be changed between polygon and spline.
Four grid types (TRTD, VLSI, DRST and RADO)
Shader and field based grid density
Switch between mesh and spline output
Adjust grid look with bevel, offset & min cell size
And a break it button
Installation & Update:
Delete previous installation. Copy the Gridderfolder in your plugin folder.
Enter provided key ( internet connection is required ).
Gridder should work without a valid key on rendernodes ( Teamrender Client and Commandline )
Bugfixes & New Features:
- Cache Memoryleak fixed.
- RADO behavior slighty changed
- Keygen now use always c4d.storage.GeGetStartupWritePath()
- Ui reworked
- Fields for Subdiv and Variation
- Rewrite TLDR
- Add DRST and RADO mode
- Cache fixing
- Change keygen function and add osx support
- You cannot convert Gridder while in mesh mode, this is a limitation in the Cinema4d plugin architecture.
- If you need a mesh only version please write me an email.
Spline Instance Bug fixed
- Switched normals.
- Cache issue while using multiple Gridder instances,
- Permission Bug while keygen fixed
- UV Mapping works now correct
- Noise animations smooth again.
- Remove differences in shape between mesh and spline
- Fix a memory leak when convert to an editable object and press undo.
- Add error handling for the registration. Check file permissions etc.
- Checks now if layered and complex shaders are animated.
- Shader based subdivs
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.