Our very popular Wonder Wallet is loaded with pockets for all of your cards, coins and cash. The coin pocket is specially designed so it does not require a zipper. Dollar bills and checks folded in half fit comfortably in this little cutie.
Great for giving gift cards, filling with tea supplies on the go, first aid supplies, etc.
This pattern is a 'Fat Quarter Cutie'. A well-cut fat quarter is large enough to make two wallets. Remember to have enough of the other supplies needed for the second wallet.
Use your Wonder Wallet when you don't want to carry everything with you. It fits neatly into a jacket pocket, pants pocket or any size purse.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Basic Sewing Skills Required.
- Rotary Cut Directions or use Included Pattern Pieces.
- An even-feed or walking foot may be helpful.
Fabric: This project is designed to be made using 100% quilting weight cottons. Not appropriate for thicker fabrics or directional prints.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Approximately 4 1/4" x 3"
- Fabric - One Fat Quarter (18" x 20") of Fabric or 1/4 Yd cut from the bolt. Or, choose a few coordinating fabrics (total 1/4 yard) for a varied look.
- Velcro - 1/2" of sew-in or 'Fusion'. Note: The 'Fusion' iron-on fusible version of Velcro brand works great. Be sure to look for the words 'Fusion' or 'Fabric Fusion' on the package. 'Stick-on' Velcro is not recommended.
- Optional Interfacing - One piece at 5" x 6" of Face-It Soft (SLG103) lightweight fusible interfacing by Sew Lazy.
- Optional Button - One at 3/4" - 1" in size. For decoration only. No-shank preferred.