This microcourse includes:
11 PDFs with more than 16,000 words, 2 inspiring playlists, 34 minutes of audio lessons and 2 recorded video webinars + an invitation to join me for a live Q&A webinar on August 27th.
1. Welcome and Intro (866 words)
- How a microbusiness can help you
- What to expect from the course
- Disclosures and other legal mumbo jumbo
2. My Microbiz story (2414 words)
- How I started bemorewithless.com
- What I spent to get started
- Why making money is important but shouldn't be your first priority
- Why you should tell your story
- Timeline including subscriber growth, product and new site development and other milestones
3. Why Do You Want a Microbusiness? (532 words)
- My Whys
- Your Whys
- The Other Whys
4. You are Good Enough (338 words)
- Identifying fear based statements
- Audio: Fight Your Fear: 9 minutes 34 seconds
- Music mix to help you calm down
- What you don't need to get started
5. How to Spark Your Creativity (1133 words)
- 3 ways to immediately spark your creativity
- music mix to inspire your creative juices
- creativity for your blog
- creativity for your business
- where to find inspiration
6. Platform: Why You need one and how to get started (756 words)
- What is a platform?
- Audio: Your platform is made of people (2 minutes 54 seconds)
- Why do you need one?
- What can a platform do?
- How can you build a platform?
7. Less Media, More Social a.k.a The Simplest Approach to Social Media (3255 words)
- Audio: Less media more social: 7:16
- My social media story
- Where and how you can be social
- How to eliminate needless distraction
8. Show me the Money (1338 words)
- Audio: Fight your fear and ask for money (6 minutes 25 seconds)
- Suggested revenue sources
- Affiliate disclosures
- Video Webinar: How to sell without selling your soul (34 minutes)
- How to take the yuck out of promotion and marketing
9. Rules to Live by as a Micropreneur (572 words)
- The rules I live by
- Audio: 5 simple rules for business (3 minutes 9 seconds)
10. A Practical Guide to Running Your Microbusiness (1694 words)
- How to give your microbiz the attention it deserves (even with a full-time job)
- Choose good work over hard work
- Running your blog (focus content and develop editorial calendar)
- Audio: make genuine connections (5 minutes 20 seconds)
- Video Webinar: Find focus and direction
11. Resources and Answers to Your Questions (3181 words)
- List of all of my microbiz partners
- How I keep track of income/expenses/tax stuff
- The books that have made the biggest difference in creating my microbiz
- Answers to your questions and an offer to answer more
12. 2 Recorded Q & A Webinars
You might be thinking that this course is underpriced at $19.99 and it is. Here's why ...
A microcourse is always less than $20.00. I made that promise to you and I'm keeping it.
I believe that doing work you love should be accessible to anyone that is interested. I hope this affordable pricing helps more of you access work you love in an easy to understand, enjoyable, powerful way.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Please let me know if you have questions and how I can help you with your microbusiness.