All the content from Leanconf 2016
Be part of the biggest Lean Startup event in Europe from the comfort of your favourite coffee shop.
Access lessons learned and actionable advice from experts on a range of Lean Startup topics, including customer development, lean analytics, and shipping your ideas.
- Keynote Alistair Croll talking about being "Just Evil Enough" when growth hacking and marketing.
- Cindy Alverez on why Customer development isn't working.
- Lessons from implementing Lean Startup at GE and Pearson
- How to Ship Your Ideas - going from 0 to product.
- Corporate Startup Ecosystems & Innovation Obstacles and how to navigate them.
- Using Data to Make Emotionally-driven Products
- Building Your Actionable Feedback Loop withing your product
What you get
- Exclusive 6 months access to the 2016 videos after the event
- A warm fuzzy feeling by supporting a grassroots, not-for-profit community event.
What you don’t get
- Unfortunately, Skyscanner asked that we not record their talk. (it contains too many juicy secrets that help them keep a competitive advantage).