You'll learn how to choose a problem that you can code a solution for and sell it to customers. I built a product in the IoT space and managed to sell more than $30k. More important than the money was what I learned in the process. How did I do it?
A little bit of context:
I was doing some networking consulting gig for a client. I identified a need and built a product for them. After that, managed to sell the product to different companies.
I did not have experience in sales or product development. I was just trying to help a client with things I knew. After that, I was able to replicate that in multiple clients.
- How the product was identified and the different steps it took to sell it
- How you can leverage your background to find these opportunities
- Lessons that you can apply to your startup
- Mistakes and things I would do differently today if I had the chance.
This course is for people who are trying to find a problem that can be solved with software/hardware.
- How I found a product that could sell
- Getting your first customers
- How to price your product
- Find the real costs of your solution
- What I would do differently?
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.