Growing Your Next Hunt Of A Lifetime
Experience Food Plot Success Now!
“Hunting and management success does not happen by chance, it happens by design. Jeff’s greatest gift to us, I believe, are the blueprints he has left us within these pages – providing us the instructions and tools we need to properly design and build our whitetail masterpiece.” -Mark Kenyon, WiredToHunt.com
You will discover the answers to the following questons of Food Plot Design:
- Why do certain food plot designs work better than others?
- How can you develop systems of plots that encourage daylight actvity from mature bucks?
- If I place a food plot here, how will it affect an entry route to a stand locaton over there?
- If I plant this crop, will it impact my ability to hunt this property?
- Is it possible to influence bedding habits based on what and where you plant plots?
- Will my food plot plans influence the buck to doe rato on my property?
- Can food plots, in some circumstances, cause more harm than help?
- When, why, and how should I hunt a food plot, if ever?
- Should a bedding area or food plot, be located within a Sanctuary?
- How do I use food to atract, hold, grow, protect and kill mature bucks?