During these months I published more than 100 Phaser tutorials and prototypes but as far as I can see there isn’t yet a guide which explains how to make games with Phaser from scratch. So here it is.
* The structure of your Phaser project
* Phaser states
* Preloading images
* Placing images on the stage
* Displaying given frames in a sprite sheet
* Adding interactivity to images by turning them into clickable and touchable buttons
* Giving each button a custom property and accessing it when touched / clicked
* Using timers to schedule events
* Turning the prototype into a real game adding a title screen with soundmute options
* Preloading sounds
* Playing sounds
* Organizing your folders
* Making it run nicely on any mobile device no matter the orientation
By the end of the book, you will have a complete game made by you.
Each step of the book is provided with its source code example, for a total of 72 pages and 26 source code examples