In this series of tutorials, I will guide you through my process of using VR, other 3D tools, and Photoshop for concept art.
Pack includes, video tutorials with commentary:
- Gravity Sketch - Quick concept modeling of the windmill (Beginners/Intermediate) - 15 min
- Zbrush - Sculpting organic terrain & preparing windmill model for Keyshot.(Beginners/Intermediate) - 21 min
- Keyshot - Setting the scene, texturing & rendering (Beginners/Intermediate) 27 min, 2 videos
- Photoshop - Composing render passes in 32bit color depth mode, overpainting & photobashing. (Intermediate, Advanced) 33 min, 2 videos
- Windmill model exported in .obj from Gravity Sketch
- Terrain model exported in .obj from Zbrush
- Keyshot render passes of all 5 artworks
- Jpgs of the artworks
Total time: 1h 40 min. - I've squeezed out only the essential knowledge of 9 hours of video material - to save your time. Everything is tightly edited, with no useless talking and repeating.
You can't resell the videos and share the content of the tutorial in any shape.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share