s add-on for Blender 2.8x and 2.9x adds new Physical Camera and Physical Light settings and LightMixer for EEVEE, Cycles and LuxCore 2.5.
Free updates are included during 2021 development cycle.
Photographer 4 exclusive features:
- Light Mixer, a user-friendly interface to manage the lights in your scene.
- Emissive Mixer, a user-friendly interface to manage the emissive materials in your scene.
- Optical Vignetting and Bokeh textures support for cameras.
- A revamped UI, for a more streamlined workflow.
- Lots of small quality-of-life improvements.
Includes previous version features:
- Exposure using real camera settings (ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed) or more artist-friendly controls (EV value)
- Physical Light units (Lumen, Candela, Lux) with Color temperature and Presets
- Viewport Auto Exposure
- Lens Shift and Automatic Shift to fix vertical perspective for Archviz renders
- Motion Blur control using Shutter Speed or Shutter Angle
- White Balancing with viewport picker
- Resolution per camera with artist-friendly presets
- Autofocus (Single, Continuous or Tracking)
- Focus Plane
- Camera list and Master Camera that can switch between cameras
- Easy-to-use Camera Targets
- Render Queue to render one or all cameras at once, incrementally saving your images as well as storing them in new render slots
You can also buy it bundled with the LightPack01 - Introduction.
For more information on how to use the add-on, please watch my Youtube channel.
Keep in mind that the add-on has been updated since and some new features might have changed or are not be visible in the older videos.
Documentation is available here (still WIP at the moment)
Please follow and report issues on BlenderArtists forum: https://blenderartists.org/t/photographer-camera-exposure-white-balance-and-autofocus/1101721/
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you very much for buying the add-on!
If you encounter any problem, feel free to contact me by replying to the Gumroad receipt e-mail, or on Blender Artists:
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.