Surprise and delight your students by including stickers in their graded assignments and assessments. This collection of professionally designed digital emoji stickers were made just for Flubaroo, and can be used when you share grades. They can also be used in Google Docs, on websites, as digital badges, etc.
Q: Who am I buying these from?These stickers were commissioned by the creator of Flubaroo. All proceeds go directly to him, a percentage of which will be donated to charity.
Q: How may I use these stickers?Your purchase licenses you to use these stickers for your own teaching use, in Flubaroo or otherwise. But you are not authorized to distribute them or resell them to others. Please encourage others to purchase their own set of stickers from this site.
Q: How do I start using them once my purchase is complete?
- Once you've completed your purchase, click the "Download" button to get a .ZIP file of the stickers.
- Next, create a folder in your Google Drive called "Flubaroo - Stickers" (if it doesn't already exist).
- Upload the ZIP file to this folder.
- The next time you click "Setup Sticker" in Flubaroo, your new stickers will become available for use.
- See here for detailed steps: https://goo.gl/5kRW6Z
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for purchasing these stickers for use in Flubaroo! Please follow these instructions to start using them:
1. Click the "Download" button above to download a .zip file of stickers to your computer.
2. Create a folder in your Google Drive called "Flubaroo - Stickers" (if not already present).
3. Upload the zip file to this folder in Drive.
Your stickers are now ready to use! You will see them the next time you click "Setup Sticker" in Flubaroo. For more information on adding and using stickers in Flubaroo, see: https://goo.gl/aW7WVt
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share