Includes 6 Lightroom presets:
These are basic presets with the goal of saving time by making your photos look great in as little time as possible.
- AMG Import Preset - this preset does a good portion of the work for me. After setting this preset to 'apply on import', I only have to do minimal tweaking to the photos, most of the time, including basic exposure and white balance.
- AMG Import Preset 2 - all cameras are different, so if the main import preset is too heavy-handed for yours, try this one instead. It's a little gentler.
- AMG High Contrast B&W - I don't often do black and white, but when I do, I like it to be bold. This preset is what I turn to when I need a quick, bold, black and white photo without tweaking the sliders for 5 or 10 minutes.
- AMG Liven Up - When I'm at my wit's end with a photo that seems lack-luster, I try this preset and it almost always helps
- AMG Studio Portrait - I made this preset to make my business portraits (headshots) consistent and to save time, obviously. White balance with this preset may have to be adjusted between 5000-6000 K
- AMG Dehaze +10 - I don't use this one quite as often, but when a scene is hazy, foggy, or is shot toward the sun, this can be a quick help.
- AMG - Skin Smooth BRUSH - Portrait - This brush is what I use 90% of the time when I do any kind of portrait. First, I use the spot removal tool to move acne, etc., then I use this brush on the skin.
- AMG - Yellow Teeth BRUSH - A good portion of the time, this brush is all I need, but sometimes you have to tweak it further or use the brush a second time.
Please Note: these were designed to work with RAW files, not JPGs.