Stop sabotaging your love life!
The hesitant male isn't seeking to label people for the purpose of pointing out a flaw or a pessimistic perspective; it's the conditioning learned as a child.
Some lacked a strong male presence (confident, emotionally or physically available and stable), while others had a mother who was emotionally overwhelming, or the other extreme— completely unavailable for support.
Many men had mothers who did not accept them for who they were as children; or as a child they felt they had to take care of their mother.
As a hesitant male, you may:
- Exhibit passive/aggressive behavior, saying no when you mean yes and vice versa.
- Run, hide or sulk and wait to be rescued
- Have a fear of engulfment so you get close but then create distance
- Blame your partner for being unreasonable
- Avoid taking risks in your love life-- you prefer your comfort zone of complacency
- Seek other's opinions/approval for what to do in your relationship
With this audio you'll learn how to play big without questioning, make confident decisions that serve you as well as others, become dominant without aggression and embody respect.
It's about being EMPOWERED
*NOTE: There is one audio that covers both both male and female, so no need to purchase both.