This workshop is designed specifically for developers looking to integrate Machine Learning into real-world applications and to create new value from data.
It provides an agnostic introduction to operational ML with open source and cloud platforms and it is the first ML workshop to go all the way from the creation of predictive models to their deployment in production. Participants will learn to use Python open source library scikit-learn, and cloud platforms Microsoft Azure ML, Amazon ML, BigML (along with their APIs).
See workshop page for more details.
What you're getting
- Access to the online workshop taking place on August 30 & 31, 2016 between 1pm and 4pm Central European Standard Time (UTC+2)
- Video recording of the workshop
- Resources including slides, code and Jupyter notebooks
- A copy of Bootstrapping Machine Learning in pdf, epub and mobi formats
- Module 1: Introduction to Machine Learning
- Module 2: Model creation
- Module 3: Operationalization
- Module 4: Evaluation
- Experience in programming and with the command line
- Basic knowledge of calculus, linear algebra, and probability theory will be useful for Theory in Modules 2 and 4