Version 1.01 | Released on November 14th, 2019
Version 1.01 is for Blender 2.81
Version 1 works best with Blender 2.80
CW Snowball is a procedural material shader tree for the open source software Blender.
It was created while the "Nodevember" 2019 event and I publish it here for you for free. I've pimped up the 2.81 version a bit later...
- No UV information needed to create snow
- Set snow structure and subsurface colors
- The .blend files for the examples
- Demo Scene. Includes the branch material for free!
- Example renderings of my demo scenes you see in the shop.
Please don't sell or transfer this shader without my permission. You are allowed to use the cherry shader and the branch shader for your own projects, commercial and free.
PS: By donating this product you support my work to create more cool stuff. :-)