Are you tired of “poker information overload” and not knowing what to study next to improve your skills?
Have you ever asked yourself if learning poker was easier, what would it look like?
In this action-oriented book, Sky Matsuhashi presents an easy-to-follow road map that will help you build necessary pre-flop skills, making online poker easier and more profitable.
In Preflop Online Poker, you will find:
- A systematic way to develop the 4 foundational preflop skills for online poker: Profitable Preflop Ranges, Blind Stealing, 3betting and Playing From the Blinds
- Easy and intuitive ways to play with focus and study each skill from your own database of hands
- How to exploit your opponent’s tendencies and gain more value out of them
- A detailed breakdown of 15 VITAL HUD statistics that you’ll use in every session you play
Finally, a path to improving your poker game. No more hopscotching from skill to skill, touching each and mastering none. Preflop Online Poker will help you topple poker's dominoes on your way to the ultimate destination... Poker Excellence.
Read this book and begin your poker journey the smart way today.
What you'll receive:
- A PDF version of Preflop Online Poker
- The audiobook version with 25 MP3 files
Table of contents for Preflop Online Poker:
Introduction | Page 1
2 Who This Book is For
3 What Are Poker’s Dominoes?
5 The 4 Preflop Dominoes
6 How to Use This Book
HUD Statistics | Page 12
The First Domino: Preflop Ranges | Page 22
24 Sub-Domino 1.1: Position & Player Types
46 Sub-Domino 1.2: Open Raising Ranges
64 Sub-Domino 1.3: 2bet Calling Ranges
85 Sub-Domino 1.4: 3bet Ranges
101 Sub-Domino 1.5: 3bet Defense Ranges
The Second Domino: Stealing Blinds | Page 117
119 Sub-Domino 2.1: Stealing Fundamentals
127 Sub-Domino 2.2: Utilizing a Steal HUD Popup
133 Sub-Domino 2.3: Steal Positional Analysis & Adjusting Ranges
141 Sub-Domino 2.4: Blind Stealing Consequences
The Third Domino: 3bets | Page 154
156 Sub-Domino 3.1: 3bet Essentials
174 Sub-Domino 3.2: Value 3bets
187 Sub-Domino 3.3: Making Better Bluff 3bets
201 Sub-Domino 3.4: 3bet Defense
The Fourth Domino: Blind Play | Page 218
220 Sub-Domino 4.1: Defending the Blinds
234 Sub-Domino 4.2: Post-flop Blind Defense
252 Sub-Domino 4.3: Blind Versus Blind Situations