The Book is a richly illustrated handbook for those who want to build their own Jewelers bench.
The following are some of the main sections of the book:
• Inspiration and design
• Tool requirements
• Material requirements
• Selecting the timber
• Preparing the timber
• Measure and cutting all components
• Assembly of frame, tabletop, drawer cabinets and drawers
• Building the table top storage unit
• Building the Side table with cabinet and storage unit
• Finishing of all components (oiling the tabletop and frames etc.)
• Creating the lamp attachment and flex shaft motor holder
The booked is based on the bench build project for my own workshop at http://handmadejewelerytips.com it includes over 180 photos and some 20+ detailed plans and illustrations all together probably the most comprehensive Jewelry Bench building guide available at the moment.