Purchase Options: Pattern only or Pattern + Class
- PDF Pattern: This is the product listing for the Harper Holdall PDF pattern only.
- Class + Pattern: Haper Holdall online class + bonus PDF pattern click here: www.SewWithJoan.com
- Paper Pattern (US only): This is the product listing for the Harper Holdall Paper Pattern mailed to you in the US.
- Limited number of complete kits and interfacing kits available here: http://www.quilttrends.com/product-category/designers/lazy-girl-designs/harper-holdall/?
- International: Please order our digital PDF pattern above.mail.
About Harper Holdall
Make a new best friend! Harper is the perfect zip-top tote to hold all you need whether it’s a craft, a day on the go, a quick getaway, and more. The double-pull zipper and ‘Tidy Ends’ installation means the zip opens all the way to the side seams and stands wide open for easy access.
Harper gets her incredible structure from Joan's Stiff Stuff interfacing. Use Face-It Soft from Lazy Girl to reinforce fabrics.
Joan brings decades of project design, testing, and top-selling pattern writing experience to this long-awaited zip-top tote bag pattern.
Effortlessly elevate your sewing experience, build skills, and achieve your sewing goals while Joan walks with you through tips, tricks, techniques, and project management for your success every time.
Harper Holdall is 9-pages (includes front/back covers), full-color digital PDF pattern.
Harper Holdall Bag Features
- Spacious 'Everything' bag with great structure, stands tall.
- Double-pull zip-top closure,
- Innovative 'Tidy Ends' zipper installation allows top zip to open fully from edge to edge for easy access.
- Size: 13in x 13in x 6in
Harper Holdall Pattern Features
- More than 60+ full-color step-by-step photographs.
- Presser foot and stitch recommendations.
- Pressing and finishing tips
- Rotary cut project. No pattern pieces included.
- Perfect for the confident beginner: cut/sew, working knowledge of sewing machine.
- Pattern tested for the accuracy and quality you expect from Lazy Girl.
Learn These Skills
- Innovating zipper installation you'll use on other projects.
- Conquer working with a double-pull purse zipper.
- Manage directional fabric for a perfect result.
- Make crisp boxed corners.
Fabrics (40-42" wide, 100% cotton quilting weight)
- 5/8 yard Feature for Front, Back
- 5/8 yard Lining
- 3/4 yard Handles Strap, Inside Pocket, Zipper Pull Ties, Bag Base
Interfacing and Fleece
- 1.5 yd x 20” wide Stiff Stuff firm sew-in Lazy Girl Face-It Soft recommended
- 2.5 yd x 22” wide lightweight woven 100% cotton fusible interfacing, Lazy Girl Face-It Soft recommended, or 3 yds x 20” wide
- One 30” double-pull purse zipper, polyester, YKK brand recommended
- Size 80/12 or 90/14 SCHMETZ brand Universal or Microtex sewing machine needle.
- Walking foot recommended.
- Erasable marking tool, Sewing Clips, Desk Tape, and Fray Check or other Seam Sealant.
Items cannot be made for sale from this pattern.
Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final. We cannot issue refunds or exchanges due to the intellectual property provided in this download product.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.