Intro to Photobashing for Environment Design
This tutorial is the part 1 in the photobashing bundle along with Designing Landscapes in Photoshop and Advanced Photobashing Techniques.
In this 1h30 real time demonstration, I'll show you the basics of how I use photobashing for landscape design, and how I integrate them with painting techniques and blend everything together.
Main points covered:
- Using and modifying photos to design a simple landscape
- Correcting focal length on architectural elements to match the painting
- Blending photos with brushstrokes
- Creating a color mood
- Unifying photo textures and brush strokes in a painterly look
- Post processing (Bloom, noise)
Sorry, this item is not available in your location.
Sold out, please go back and pick another option.
- You'll get:
Video with audio
Log in to your Gumroad account