In this 1h30 real time demonstration, I'll show you the basics of how I use photobashing for landscape design, and how I integrate them with painting techniques and blend everything together.
Main points covered:
- Using and modifying photos to design a simple landscape
- Correcting focal length on architectural elements to match the painting
- Blending photos with brushstrokes
- Creating a color mood
- Unifying photo textures and brush strokes in a painterly look
- Post processing (Bloom, noise)
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share