Working with producer Cheryl Cashman, Matt Lubetich sources writers and stories that incorporate family and action with strong Asian themes for production in the Asia Pacific Region. He also consults with producers looking to navigate the process and incentives available in APAC.
In this live online workshop, Matt addresses the issues and opportunities involved in making films and series in China, Singapore, the Philippines, and nations throughout the Asia Pacific (APAC) Region. This is the perfect event for you if your project has Asian themes, stories, characters, or locations, or if you seek to target an asian market. It is also an exceptional event to attend if you need help developing, funding, casting, producing, and arranging distribution for a feature film project worldwide.
You can learn more about Matt Lubetich’s experience in producing media in and out of Asia, and his past work as COO for Bigfoot Entertainment and the International Academy of Film and Television in CEBU and HONG KONG at https://www.linkedin.com/in/transmariner/
Topics addressed in this workshop include:
- What levels of incentive and support are available for film and television projects in APAC?
- How incentives, support, available resources in APAC countries can help dramatically reduce production costs, make projects significantly easier to produce, more investable and more profitable.
- What characteristics indicate that a film will find the support they need in APAC?
- Is there a minimum budget level for projects going to APAC for production?
- Mistakes producers frequently make when seeking APAC support?
- What should producers have in hand before seeking support from APAC partners?
- What can producers expect in terms of timeline when it comes to producing a project for APAC.
- Producing and creating deliverables for a non-APAC project so it will find a good market in APAC.
If you have questions about his workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This event will be recorded and the video will be posted for those who sign up to refer to going forward.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.