Stephen Curry had a season in 2013 that put him in the “Best Shooters Ever” conversation when he broke the NBA record for three point baskets made in a season. But there are a lot of good three point shooters in the game; Steph has much more in his bag than just a shot. We will get into some of those things:
- Creating Open Jumpshots Off The Dribble
- Using Shot Fakes While Dribbling to Create Space
- Deceptive Crossover Moves On Unsuspecting Defenders
- Using Change-of-Pace Moves to Keep Opponents On Their Heels
- Creative Finishing With Both Hands for Below-The-Rim Scorers
Controlling tempo, shooting, deception in scoring, and shooting are all skills that can be learned and developed to higher levels as long as you’re willing to put in the work. So tie your shoes tight, get warmed up, and get ready to make yourself the deadliest player on the floor, even if you’re not the fastest or biggest. does it, why not you?