One of the features that Pixel Gun 3D offers is that it has many different weapons and armor available for players to use. Most of them are locked at first, but as the player levels up their character, these items become available to acquire. Unfortunately, these items are not available for free. Players will need to spend coins or gems, which are the in-game currencies.
Unfortunately, it’s not very easy to earn coins in Pixel Gun, especially for beginners. The number of coins you can earn while playing is not that many. This means that it will likely take you a while to earn enough coins to purchase powerful weapons. Fortunately, there are some tips on how you can earn coins faster and this is what we’ll discuss in this article.
Where do You Use Coins in Pixel Gun 3D
Before we talk about tips, let’s briefly discuss where you can use these coins. It’s already mentioned earlier that coins can be used to purchase certain weapons and on all forms of armor. But aside from these, coins can also be used to purchase other things. Here is a list of other things that you can buy using your coins in Pixel Gun:
You can use it to purchase all hats, as well as the Ninja Tabi, Maniac Mask, and Cape Editor.
- It can purchase some gadgets.
- It can purchase all skins except the Social Hero.
- You can also use it to train pets up to level 4.
- You can use coins to purchase certain buildings, backgrounds, devices, and pet houses.
Tips on How To Get Coins Faster in Pixel Gun 3D
There are many ways that you can earn coins in Pixel Gun 3D. You can get it from Lucky Chest that is given daily. You can earn from 3, 5, 10, or 50 coins from it, but don’t expect this to be your regular source of coins since getting a coin will all be based on luck. Another way to earn coins is by finding the hidden ones on different levels.
However, each stage will only have 1 hidden coin available, so you can’t expect to use this method to increase your stash of coins. The fastest and easiest is to purchase them using real money. But his method is also the most expensive. The best way to get coins in the game is by playing the different game modes that Pixel Gun offers.
Here are some of the best game modes to get coins from:
- Play Co-Op Survival – Co-Op Survival is one of the best ways to get coins. In this game, you will kill endless zombies attacking you and you earn points for killing them. If you die you can start again, but be warned that dying losses you some points. At the end of the match, the player with the highest score will end up first and will get more coins as rewards. If there are 4 players, the 1st place gets 4 coins while the second place gets 1. If you don’t like to play this with other players, you can do it in single-player mode, and it will guarantee you will earn 2 coins at the end. You can earn more coins if there are more players in the server and you finish first at the end of the match.
- Play Team Fight with Another Player – This method is a bit tricky since this requires that you have 2 accounts with the same level. You get 1 account to create a Team Fight and the other account will join. Remember not to make it private or put passwords since you won’t get rewards at the end. Once done, the account that you want to have coins will just proceed to kill the other player constantly to get a win. Once the match ends you can earn about 3 coins or more. You can also join an actual Team Fight match, but there’s no guarantee you would win that game. Playing with another account will, at least, increase your chances of winning the match.
- Complete World Campaign – Completing a world campaign for the first time will net you a lot of coins. So make sure you get that out of the way to start you off with a decent amount of coins.
- Level Up Your Character – Leveling up your character also earns you coins and the number of coins you earn increases as your level increases. Playing the different game modes gains you experience, so make sure you play as often as possible to level up your character and earn coins as well.
- Build the Treasury – This structure earns 3 coins every day, so building this on your base ensures you have a daily source of coins. It costs 65 gems, so you will have to save up on gems first before you can buy.
Coins are a valuable currency in Pixel Gun 3D since this is the currency you use to purchase weapons, armor, buildings, and other structures. You also use the coins to upgrade weapons and armor or train your pets. There are many different ways to earn them and if you follow the tips mentioned above, you are assured that you will be able to save up enough coins in a short amount of time and purchase all the items needed to make you stronger.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.