Confused by all the different plant hardiness zones out there, and how they relate to each other?
I can help!
When searching for a plant on a website based in another country, sometimes you'll find unfamiliar terms referring to what zone the plant is in.
This one-page pdf gives you a quick, easy reference to the most commonly used plant hardiness zone maps:
- Royal Horticultural Society (RHS)
- European Garden Flora (EGF)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- the Canadian zone map
- and the Australian zone map
It's free! Just put 0.00 in the box, and it's yours.
It's my gift to you. Here's what you can do in return:
- Share the pdf with your friends!
- Tell your friends to come here and get their own copy!