Product designers get ready for this!
It is very common to find some different kind of finishes, materials and textures in a single product.
And now I will introduce the main concepts that I have developed for this method over 17 years and has helped thousands of students. In this objective tutorial I will teach you how to represent all of it, in a fast way, keeping your workflow organized, with few layers and a very interesting use of the paths.
This is the shortest way from your current skills to the levels you want to achieve.
So let's get started!!!!
• Layer workflow
• How to work with the "three-steps path method".
• Setup - attack & fill lights, cast shadows, form shadow and core shadow.
• How to create soft shading and chromed metal.
• Wood texture application.
• Finishing, details and composition.
• TIFF file (Photoshop® rendering) available for study with layers opened.