THE I CHING THETA
The Book of the Primordial Changes
The Ninth Edition
314 Pg. Color e-Book.
The systemic representation of human, natural and artificial phenomena has been a practice of every culture that intent to describe and organize reality and make decisions by operating/transforming/interacting with reality, according to a preset system of values and meanings assigned to phenomena.
A world wide know systemic perception tool is that of the I Ching, a modern popular application of it is the well known in the east and the west Feng Shui. In the same manner, other cultural systemic perception systems have organized the phenomena of reality through elements, for example: India, Native North America, Japan, Himalayan tribes and cultures, Slavic. Nordic, Celtic, Persian, Egyptian and Arabic cultures.
Through the studies of the several systems of perception utilized in Eurasia, the researcher, has arrived to the identification of a primordial culture, the original culture or culture of the origin, which had its own systemic perception tool.
A proto-culture that according to the researcher studies may be an original source of knowledge, technology and culture generation principles of the Primordial Eurasian Cultures known today.
By utilizing DNA Generation Algorithm, the researcher study a model of 9 cyphers or classes, utilized for the purpose of systemic perception of the natural, human and artificial phenomena.
This nonary model: The Nordic Star Theta, suggests essential principles that a Culture Generator (Systemic Perception Tool) must hold, in order to generate a human culture. A system which does not fall into binary limitations as the yin-yang system doeas.
This nonary system seems to be older and more complex, also source of the modern known "I Ching, the book of changes". The author has for this reason given to the nonary original model the name of "The I Ching Theta - The Book of the Primordial Changes"
According to the researcher perception, cultures generated based on 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 18, (any) or more principles would be developed by utilizing these types of models, or culture generation engines.
The Researcher developed a study of a new mathematics system, which help us understand the Nonary I Ching, or I Ching Theta, model.
THE I CHING THAT - The Book of the Primordial Changes
General list of content
The ninth edition offers you:
0. introduction, theta wiki: terms used in this book, the language used (symbolic-primordial language), references to other publications and studies by the same author, aim of this book.
1. The I CHING THETA. What is and what is for.
2. How to generate an I CHING with 3, 9, 99 elements.
3. How to play and read the I CHING THETA. the meaning of the trigrams and nona-grams (theta-grams)
4. Alchemy of the 9 Elements, the 9 Families
5. The 9 Stages of Development, the 9 Stages of Love, the Matrix 9+ and the I CHING THETA
6. Ascension with the I CHING THETA
7. The 9 genders, and the book of primordial love (REF: the golden sphere of love) in the I CHING THETA
8. The generation of numbers in the I CHING theta.
9. Perception, Space and Time in the I CHING THETA.
9+. APPENDIX: the i ching theta applied: How to generate a book of changes, realize the meanings of its theta-grams and apply its knowledge and wisdom in a daily life journey.
Ask for a prediction session with the author, or ask for a workshop (on how to learn to read and to play the I Ching Theta)