Session Note Helper™
is an application system that uses the tools of Google G-Suite. It enables you to quickly write therapy session notes or treatment progress notes in a narrative format using standard phrases and descriptors. Session Note Helper™ is easily customized and can be improved as you go.
- Session Note Helper™ uses Google Forms and Google Docs
- Session Note Helper™ is fully customizable on the front end for your practice
- Notes are customizable as you write the note
- The template can be expanded as you develop more phrases
- Comes with some standard clinical phrases
- Unlimited use with the purchase of the Template
- Notes can be copy and pasted, saved or printed
- Works with any practice management software that allows you to paste from Google Docs
- No risk to try for 30 days
What You Will Get:
- You will receive the Session Note Helper Quick-Start Guide (in both PDF and DOC formats) that contains the step-by-step instructions for setting up the Session Note Helper system. (PLEASE NOTE: For the links to work in the PDF, you will need to use Adobe Reader. You can get a free version here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- The guide contains links to give you access to the templates you will need to get started with the Session Note Helper
- The guide also contains links to the video tutorials and course for understanding and making changes to the templates
PLEASE NOTE- You will need to have a Google account for this system to work. It is recommended that you use G-Suite for Business which is a paid service of Google Cloud.Note about “HIPAA Compliance”
For the Session Note Helper™ to meet HIPAA standards, you will need to use G-Suite for Business which is a paid version of G-Suite. The cost is about $6-$12 per month per user. This will allow you to obtain the BAA (Business Associate Agreement) which is required by HIPAA.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your purchase of the Session Note Helper! Click on the "View Product" button above to get the Start-Up guide in two different formats--PDF and DOC.
For the links to work correctly in the PDF, you will need to use a the Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free from: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
The DOC format will work in Google Docs or in MS Word...
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share