In this 2-hour recorded webinar, I teach how YOU can build a blogging business in any niche--parenting, cooking, DIY, travel, and yes, even ministry--that will reach people and earn you an income.
In this class, I share from my years of research, study, practice, and thousands of dollars of investment about HOW TO REACH PEOPLE online. These tips and techniques will help you build a profitable blog in any niche the RIGHT way--the way that will last. (Yes, there is a right way that will set you up for success. There are also plenty of wrong ways that can waste your time, energy, and money!)
Specifically, I teach:
- Why blogging is THE essential tool you can use to build a prosperous online business in any niche;
- 3 different ways to start blogging--and which way is best if you want to blog for profit;
- 8 keys to finding your voice and connecting with your audience;
- 8 time-management techniques that help you get optimum return on your time investment;
- 5 ways to build blog traffic;
- What is search engine optimization (SEO) and how to harness its power to build your blog;
- Overview of Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ usage for bloggers;
- What is the #1 social media platform for bloggers (hint: it's not in the item above), and how to use it to your fullest advantage;
- 12 ESSENTIAL blog design factors you MUST get right;
- 4 essential steps to take before launching (or re-launching) your blog;
- 5 legal pitfalls to avoid (blogging advice only since I'm not an attorney; contact your attorney for legal advice); and
- How to monetize your blog so it will bring you income.
This bundle also includes recommended resources AND my getting-started guide that I wrote specifically for bloggers, sharing each step to take at the beginning of your blogging career--plus an all-important pre-launch checklist.
How To Blog for Profit 101 is a comprehensive course that will help you set your online business up for success. Listen to it once for an overview, so you will catch the vision of the possibilities available to you! Then, go through it again step by step, taking as long as you need to carry out each step. By doing so, over time, you can build a business that reaches people, meets real people's needs, and brings you the pay you deserve.
UPDATE 11/13/17: The instructions page contains a link to the webinar video in my storage archives, but due to a change in archive services, I added the actual MP4 video below. The archive link is no longer needed. :) You can access the video anytime since I've added the complete file.