This workshop delivers two step-by-step videos that cover how to publish your book on Amazon as a Kindle book and/or as a Print book in about two hours.
The first video covers:
- How to use free software from Amazon to format your finished manuscript perfectly
- How to specify everything from chapter headings to page numbers.
- How to create a cover in minutes.
- How to publish the book (in print, or as a kindle book, or as both) in minutes.
- How to specify the book title, description, price, distribution territories, and claim a 70% royalty rate for every kindle book sold.
The second video covers
- How to publish interactive comic books and children's books,
- How to publish books that incorporate embedded video, audio, and other advanced features.
These instructions are easy enough for most writers to follow without outside help. If you can operate a word processor and feel comfortable using most websites that require you to upload files, you should be able to publish your book easily.
Special Offer: Become a VIP/PRO MEMBER for $20/month and you get access to this workshop and 180+ more recorded workshops, workbooks, and live events. Full details at https://gumroad.com/l/dUzqTK/VID0nly
Questions? If you have questions after purchasing this this in-depth training resource, email firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to being of service.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.