VHS Waves could be the name of a new genre, but it's the name of a new plugin! Imagine having control of the sound typically heard on old dusty VHS, composing your own 80s soundtrack from a time long gone but never totally forgotten. VHS Waves gives you that sound in an easy to use plugin for Windows and Mac. 30 synth sounds were created with hardware from that time period and recorded on old VHS tapes. The result is the authentic degraded sound of decaying tapes, ready to be used in your future synthwave, vaporwave, and chillwave productions.
- 30 synth sounds recorded on VHS
- Lowpass/Highpass filter
- Multi-voice mode and glide control
- Amplitude range controls
- Available as a VST/VST3/AU plugin for Windows and macOS (High Sierra and Mojave only)
- Requires Windows 7 and up or macOS High Sierra/Mojave.
- macOS Catalina version via the Maize Sample Player (VST3/AU only).
- Windows VST is available as 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Windows VST3 is 64-bit only.
- VST/VST3/AU plugin instrument all included in the purchase.
- Compatible with the most popular DAWs on the market: Ableton Live, Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase, FL Studio, Traktion, Mixcraft, Sony Acid, Presonus Studio One, Cakewalk Sonar, and Apple Logic Pro.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.