* The real-life Douglas HC-47A "TA-06" was operated by the Argentine Air Force of Antarctic Tasks (FATA) between their homeland and the Matienzo Base from 1966 until 1973.
* View details of Argentina's DC-3/C-47/R4D fleet via Google Translate at: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amilarg.com.ar%2Ffa.html&edit-text=&act=url
* Watch a video of Argentina's long history with the DC-3/C-47/R4D at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyWRHq1Lqx8
* This package is applicable to the VSkyLabs DC-3 add-on models --currently version 002.5a for X-Plane 10 and version 002.7b2.1 for X-Plane 11.
* Only the aircraft's exterior is being modified by this package. Interior textures will remain the developer's default.
* Proprietary normal/bump maps are included, tailored to the targeted version of X-Plane.
* Exclusive night-time textures (LITs) are also provided, with guidance on their (optional) activation included.
* Exclusive ski textures are also provided.
* X-Plane version 10 and/or 11
* VSkyLab's DC-3, available from
* Familiarity with using your operating system's file manager to move folders
* Optionally (to activate night-time textures), a text editing program
Instructions for installing the liveries and activating the night textures are provided in the included "_read me first" text file.
* This package contains the original artwork of Robert W. Heyen d/b/a SimSmith and it is not affiliated with or endorsed by VSkyLabs or Laminar Research.
* Only you may use the graphic files including with this package on your own computer for your own personal entertainment.
* Any component or content of this package are not to be sold in a commercial product, or included in any payware or freeware package without specific written permission from the developer of this package.
* View the file named "the eula.txt" for details regarding the licensing agreement in affect.
* Please do not contact VSkyLabs or Laminar Research with questions regarding this SimSmith package.
* Support requests should be sent by PM or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Positive reviews and comments are always welcome.
* Donations via SimSmith Codes [https://simsmith.codes] enables the production of future add-ons.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share