An in-depth tutorial on how I create my aurora composites.
- This is NOT a beginners level tutorial. If you don't know the basic of masking, layers and the interface of PhotoShop you should search videos about these first. This is a tutorial showing advanced techniques for EXPERIENCED users.
- I use ADOBE PHOTOSHOP to edit my photos, which is what you'll need too.
What’s on the menu:
- 50 minutes of learning
- A few thoughts on composition
- Making seamless composites
- Matching perspective
- Matching brightness
- Matching colors
- + A technique for catching unwanted colors
- Working non-destructively
- Working with masks and basic luminosity masking
- Noise reduction and sharpening
- 3 image files included, for you to practice on
Charges will happen in USD, using an up-to-date exchange rate. Customers may incur an additional foreign transaction fee according to their cardmember agreement.
Be aware that VAT based on your country's standard rate will be applied to the price.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.