The Beginner's Guide To Web Security is a 100+ page book that contains the information and knowledge that I have learned over the years as a web developer.
- PDF version (100+pages).
- Learn about how the web works.
- Learn about HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, SSL certificates.
- Types of web security vulnerabilities
- How to avoid/fix web vulnerabilities.
- Security Tools & Libraries.
- Web Security Checklists.
Who should read this book?
If you are a junior web developer or senior web developer, it doesn't matter how much experienced you are, this book will help you learn a lot of things about web security in a short span of time.
Table of Contents
- How does the web work?
- What is Web Security?
- Open Source Foundation of Application Security
- Types of Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Brute Force Attack
- Clickjacking Attack
- Content Security Policy (CSP)
- Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Code Injection
- Denial Of Service Attack (DOS)
- Open Redirect
- Phishing Attack
- Websocket Vulnerabilities
- Security Tools & Libraries
- Web Security Checklists
- What formats will the book come in?
This book comes in PDF, ePUB formats. (Buy 1 EBook, get other EBook format as a bonus).
- Can I share this book with my team?
If you purchase a single copy, please respect the license terms and do not distribute it. And If you want to share the book with your team, company, or organization, please purchase a team license.
- Have any other questions or feedback?
Hi, I'm Gokul 👋,
I am a Web Developer and Google Developer Expert (GDE) based out of Bangalore, India.
Book Site: gokul.site/book
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.