Tired of watching hour-long tutorials to find a simple answer? These clever hacks will improve your Blender workflow in no time, with 883 pages featuring 330 step-by-step tips and tutorials for Blender 2.8. This consists of 3 PDF files.
8 reasons why this book is relevant
Short, step-by-step tutorials.
- Based on 1-minute video tutorials enjoyed by more than 50k followers on IG, YT etc.
- Additional steps and info that couldn’t fit in the short videos
- Read and learn at your own pace
- For beginners and pros, there’s definitely something you didn’t know about yet!
- “I can’t believe in all these years I didn’t know this” is a reaction the tutorials often get.
- 883 pages.
- 330 Blender hacks and real-world solutions.
Who should read this book?
You like short, to-the-point tutorials.
- You want to learn efficiëntly so you can spend more time creating.
- Whether you are a beginner or a professional, your knowledge will get a boost!
What people say
"The Blender Secrets ebook series is a true treasure chest of small, on-point tips and tricks. Even as a long-time Blender user, you will be in for some surprises."
- Tobias Kummer, Co-Founder of Overmind Studios
“The Blender Secrets books are particularly informative for Blender beginners, but even seasoned Blender users will undoubtedly discover some new techniques.”
- Metin Seven, Dutch freelance illustrator, animator, 3D modeler, BlenderNation and CG Cookie author (Read the full review on Blendernation.com)
“This is the funnest book on Blender I’ve ever read! The chapters are broken up into condensed micro chunks that make for compulsive reading, and every single one has an accompanying 1 minute video online! I highly recommend it!” - Shane Curry, Animator on “American Dad!”
"Wow, what a treasure trove of tips and tricks! I don't care if you're a beginner or a seasoned Blender veteran, this is a Blender Bible you should keep beside your workstation!" - Bill Barber (BlenderBrit), Head of Training and Education at Poliigon.
"If you're an artist or technical director, Blender Secrets are the books you want on your arsenal of tools to get production-speed in real-world case scenarios" - Pierre Schiller, Blender Foundation Certified Trainer and 3D Animator & VFX compositor.
"These ebooks are a treasure trove. It's like Jan nerding out and you got smart from reading them" - Light BWK, co-founder of BlenderNPR
About the Author
Jan van den Hemel is a freelance video creator who makes a living producing motion graphics in Blender. Working professionally in Blender pushes him to learn real-world solutions every day. You can find his daily Blender tips on Blendersecrets.org
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.