E.S.S.Sagan: McCall class explorer ©
Created in Lightwave3d 9.6 and UVmapped
Credit Gerard Duffy aka gmd3d
Inspired by the artwork of Robert McCall, www.McCallStudios.com
20 units only to be sold with the permission of Catherine McCall
Note: This model cannot be use for profit making, fan art only, it is based on the work of Robert McCall and therefore under his copyright, its at your own risk should you do so. I have been given permission as noted above to sell in a this limited way for which I am very grateful.
I retain the © copyright for this 3d design adaptation.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. When paying for and downloading this resource item, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this EULA.
2. This asset is cannot be used commercially
3. You may not make or give away copies of the source form of this Package.
5. You may apply bug fixes, portability fixes and other modifications derived from the Public Domain
6. You may otherwise modify adapt your copy of this design or change its final look to suit your project
7. The contents of this Package automatically fall under the copyright of this Agreement, belong solely to the author, and may not be sold commercially or adapted for 3d-Printing at any time.
8. The name of originating Author may not used to endorse or promote products or software derived from the contents of this Package without specific prior written permission.
9. THIS PACKAGE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Length: 1174'11"Ft or 358.Meters
Height: 309'7" Ft or 94. Meters
Width: 315'11" Ft or 96. Meters
Crew Compliment: 86 as Standard for 3 years
Normal Space transit: speed 30% the speed of light
Additional Readme in the rarfile.