This is a perpetual license for a single named user, with 12 months support. Activation is supported on up to 3 machines, but only one copy can be used at a given point in time.
Variance is a 2D variation study tool, originally designed and developed for semiconductor design rule calculation. Based around a production-proven, multithreaded engine, Variance can explore the impact of hundreds of thousands of variations across 16 layers in terms of overlap areas, chord lengths, spacing/overlaps or intersection angles. It has been used in planar and 3D technologies from 20 nm down to 3 nm, for all manner of FEOL, MOL and BEOL rule evaluations.
Variance 3.6 is now available (June 15 2019):
- Performance enhancements in the overlap/spacing system.
- Boolean engine enhancements, including automatic keyholing of in-layer Boolean cases.
- Layer contours can now be exported to GDSII or Oasis, if desired.
- Resizable, reworked UI. The new user interface also brings significant interactivity improvements.
- macOS and Linux/GTK are available as stable implementations.
- Arbitrary Boolean equations can be established for the calculation (e.g. subtracting layers from other layers).
- Advanced internal shape engine supports arbitrary tip definitions, biasing, concave/convex corner rounding, LER, proximity effects, CDU, lens distortion.
- Shape engine permits contouring of input layout from GDSII or Oasis. Hierarchical layout is supported. Layout files can also be referenced so that the geometry is reloaded from the layout file.
- Correlation of CDU and X/Y overlay values to any other layer.
- X/Y overlay reference support, including reference to the average X or Y overlay from any other layers.
- Simulations can use DOE layouts (GDSII/Oasis) are supported, including layouts from iDRM or Quilt, including referncing and also contouring of the DOE tiles if desired.
- Custom mapping available for non-Gaussian Process Assumptions, using regular mathematical expressions.
- Reverse search of Process Assumption values based on result criteria.
- Extensive documentation is also provided.
- 64-bit OS is required. Windows, Linux and macOS are all supported.
Video overviews are available here : https://vimeo.com/album/5372932
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share