If you are a playwright or screenwriter you will find this recorded workshop and workbook helps you learn:
- Why some plays work as films and some don’t.
- How to use limited locations and limited characters to your advantage.
- How to use short theatrical runs to ensure your work “works” from a story, character, and dialog perspective.
- How directing on stage helps filmmakers master skills that serve them well in making their first movies.
- Why smart directors and filmmakers frequently hire actors from plays.
- What you can learn from good and bad productions.
Includes a quick primer on Agatha Christie, one of the most published and produced writers/playwrights in the world. She's a good model for authors, playwrights, and screenwriters to follow.
To get these resources, just click I Want This, enter your email address and payment information. In the confirmation email you receive, click View Product, and you'll see the video, workbook, and primer .
Questions? Email email@example.com and call (310) 699-8122.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share