This in-depth recorded workshop helps writers, screenwriters, and playrights earn more from their work. It includeds the following videos and workbooks:
- Video: Fundamentals of Writing and Producing Stage Plays Profitably
- Workbook: Fundamentals of Profitable Stage Play Writing for Writers & Screenwriters
- Video: Renting Locations For Film & Documentary Production, AudioBook & Podcast Production & Live Event Production
- Lecture Notes Renting Locations For Film & Documentary Production, AudioBook & Podcast Production & Live Event Production
- How producing limited run theatrical experiences helps you move your work forward as a writer, director, producer or performer.
- How to use short theatrical runs to ensure your work “works” from a story, character, and dialog perspective.
- Why some plays work as films and some don’t.
- How to use limited locations and limited characters to your advantage.
- How directing on stage helps filmmakers master skills that serve them well in making their first movies.
- Why smart directors and filmmakers frequently hire actors from plays.
- What you can learn from good and bad productions.
To get these resources, just click I Want This, enter your email address and payment information. In the confirmation email you receive, click View Product, and you'll see the video, workbook, and primer.
Questions? Email email@example.com. I look forward to being of service.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.