Nautilus Version II © Lightwave3d built version 9.6 and is UVmapped
Designed by Gerard Duffy aka gmd3d.
This is based on the description of the Nautilus from Jules Verne's 20,000 leagues under the Sea's.
3D-Printing for profit this model is expressly forbidden.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. When paying for and downloading this resource item, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this EULA.
2. This asset is cannot be used commercially
3. You may not make or give away copies of the source form of this Package.
5. You may apply bug fixes, portability fixes and other modifications derived from the Public Domain
6. You may otherwise modify adapt your copy of this design or change its final look to suit your project
7. The contents of this Package automatically fall under the copyright of this Agreement, belong solely to the author, and may not be sold commercially or adapted for 3d-Printing at any time.
8. The name of originating Author may not used to endorse or promote products or software derived from the contents of this Package without specific prior written permission.
9. THIS PACKAGE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Model Image Render by gmd3d
Nautilus Rescue: Render Art by Tenement01
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.