The modern fur market is as complex as it's ever been and trappers and fur harvesters must take a proactive approach to get the most value from their fur. This book provides a basic understanding of the overall fur market, and explores marketing alternatives to maximize profit.
- an overview of the fur market
- different forms forms of wild fur that can be sold, and the pros and cons of each
- where to sell fur, and how to find the buyer that meets your needs
- alternatives to selling raw fur, and how these can make you more money
- ways to profit from furbearers in addition to selling fur
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.