With this shader and mesh you can create an eye with differents looks in a few minutes, is a procedural eye and full customizable, and you can get a really nice look for your 3D character.
I only charge at least +1 $ to try to keep it updated and the coffee :)
Web Page: https://goo.gl/h2B6VL
License Creative Commons CC-BY
NEW FEATURES 1.3.3
- Arnold file was adapted to work in Maya 2018.
- Compatible with Maya 2017 in Arnold and Renderman RIS 21.
- V-Ray and Mental Ray work until Maya 2016 (not tested in Maya 2017 and Maya 2018)
NEW FEATURES 1.3.2
- Compatible with Maya 2017 in Arnold and Renderman RIS 21
NEW FEATURES 1.3.1
- Adapted to work in Renderman RIS 21.0 and tested in VRay 3.10.
- Only support now for Maya 2016.
NEW FEATURES 1.3
- Fake Specular and Fake Horizon, this specular is fixed in the eye (texture), is not a physical specular, ideal for cartoon render, if you move the eye the specular follows it.
NEW FEATURES 1.2
- procEye_2015_VRay_v01 was tested in Maya 2016 with VRay Ver 3.10 and works fine.
- Procedural cat eye effect (not compatible with Unreal yet).
- Some minor improvements.
NEW FEATURES 1.1
- NEW version is compatible with Vray Ver. 3.05.03(maya 2015) and Renderman 20.6 RIS (maya 2015 and 2016), however, there are some limitations please read the documentation in the forum section.
- FULL procedural, you can change the look of the eye in a few minutes (size of the iris, displacemente iris, size of pupil, size of border eye and others).
- Can create an eye with the color that you want.
- Can apply texture to the iris, sclera and pupil, template is in the package.
- 2 separate objects: cornea (outEye01 mesh) and eyeball (inEye01 mesh).
- HDR environment map for reflections.
- Clean Geometry.
- If you want, you can't use texture and use only color for cartoon characters.
- Can animate any of the parameters.- Can bake the texture and use it in any render engine or game engine.- Well documented (pdf file).
eyeball - 1920 (triangles)
cornea - 1920 (triangles)
TEXTURE AND SHADER
- The eye come with a default iris texture 2048x2048 (you can use your own).
- Shader for Vray and Renderman (RIS).- SSS mental ray material and Mia_Material_X.
- PSD file, that help you to create your own iris and sclera texture.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share