In EARLY ACCESS!
This course is for Ruby on Rails developers who have tried StimulusReflex and/or CableReady and want to take a deeper look into advanced patterns, tooling, and integration.
You will learn:
- How to handle forms in StimulusReflex
- How to use CableReady to supercharge your Import UI
- How to use StimulusReflex in your Rails engines
- How to use concerns/mixins to DRY up your reflexes
- How to conceptualize and display streams (activity streams, dashboards, webhooks etc.)
- How to properly authorize your reflex actions
- How to implement Optimistic UIs
- What websocket security means
- How to implement lazy loading
- How to scale ActionCable
- Where the boundaries between Hotwire and StimulusReflex lie, and how they collaborate to implement complex UIs
- How to profile slow reflexes
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.