This audio and video series will include modules of practical tips, meditations, spells, affirmations and writing exercises. We will be delving into the beginnings of inner child work and unpacking the layers that prevent us from embracing our truest essence.
- Inner Child Quiz: What is your Inner Child Archetype
- Who is your Inner Child? Who is your adult self? Where is their conflict/where do they merge?
- Inner Child Work Exercises - Meditation + Regression Activity
- The Baggage: The Reality of Birth Order, Sibling Rivalry & Emotional Caregiving & Role Reversal
- The Empathic Inner Child - Who is the hypersensitive child within? How did they deal with the trauma of adapting to the harsh world around them? How can you heal them now?
- The Dark Inner Child - Who is the mischievous child within and how can they assist you throughout your journey?
- Rituals to assist you throughout the process of Childhood Trauma
- "How is Your Inner Child Doing?": Who are you behind the mask of adulthood and #adulting?
- What is the real you and what are the parts of you that were learned for the purpose of survival?
- Spiritual tools to merge your multiple selves ("child" self and "adult" self) seamlessly in this increasingly competitive and overwhelming world
Healing The Inner Child (and all of its affiliates) do not dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of any technique as a replacement form of treatment for physical, mental or medical problems by your doctor either directly or indirectly. Healing The Inner Child (and all of its affiliates) intention is to offer a variety of information and tools to help the reader in their quest for spiritual growth, emotional and physical well-being.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.