Meeting Dates: Jan 4 @ 7pm, Jan 11 @ 7pm, Jan 18 @ 7pm / Attend by computer, iPhone, or Android or Standard Telephone.
To Order: Click I Want This, enter your Email Address and Payment Information, then click Pay. Check your Email for a message from Gumroad. Click the link to download workshop video conference instructions and to download the workbook. Bookmark the Link so you can get back to it as more materials become available.
If you're working to produce a feature film with a budget between $200K and $10M, you'll find this practical, interactive, video conference workshop will provide a comprehensive, easy to understand, road map to:
- Accepting Money from Investors
- Working with Lenders
- Hiring SAG/AFTRA Actors
- Dealing with IATSE, Teamsters and Other Unions
- Using State Incentive Programs for Some of Your Budget
- Guaranteeing Distribution for Your Film
This is an important workshop to attend if you are a filmmaker working to produce projects or someone who must depends on indie producers to do their job well in order to get paid (screenwriters, actors, etc).
Signing Up For This Event Gives You . . .
- 3 Video Conference Calls covering how to develop, produce, fund, and distribute a profitable feature film with a budget between $100K and $10M. All calls will be recorded.
- A 32-Page in-depth step-by-step Producing a Profitable Film Workbook providing instructions on how to limit your risk and cost as you build and vet a project, and how to maximize its profitability as you decide to go forward.
- Multiple written guides covering Several Techniques for Raising Money from Investors, Intellectual Property Fundamentals, Casting Name Talent, Back-End Deal Arrangements, Fundamentals of Contract Law every Producer needs to know, etc.
These resources will be distributed via Gumroad. Just click the link in the email you receive after you sign up and you’ll be taken to a page that lets you download the work book and other videos and written materials as they become available.
You will learn . . .
- How to Acquire a Screenplay if you don’t already have one through Option, Purchase, or Hiring a Professional Ghostwriter to Turn Your Story into a Film Script. This covers registration and screenplay clearance issues.
- How to Swiftly Guarantee Your Screenplay is Good Enough to Interest Investors and Leading Actors Love the Roles
- How to Determine the Economic Value of Your Screenplay and the Budget at which it Should Be Produced so you aren’t producing a film at a budget too high or too low to get profitably made
- How to Get an Accurate Budget, Shooting Schedule, and Day out of Days for Your Film that’s SAG Compliant, including solutions those producing very small projects can use to do the job themselves as well as where to find professionals to create budgets for you.
- How to Approach and Attach Key Cast for Your Project both directly and with a casting director, and how to know which way is best for your film.
- How to Guarantee Distribution For Your Film including Theatrical Release, Foreign Rights Sales, and Digital Distribution
- How to Write a Film Business Plan and Create a Film Pitch Deck quickly and cost effectively.
- Intellectual Property Fundamentals You Need to Know to Safely Produce, Market, Release, License, and Sell your film.
- Raise Money from Investors including how to set up the right kind of company or corporation (and why you need one), and get a Private Placement Memorandum if you need one.
- Approach Distributors to get Minimum Guarantees and Work With Film Finance Companies, etc.
- Acquire Production Insurance and Completion Bonds.
- How to Acquire Sales Agents, Producers Reps, Executive Producers, and co-Producers who will ensure your film is professionally produced and profitably distributed.
- Make sure Back End Deals are Honored through Collection Account Management Companies so you can more easily avoid legal issues with investors and back end participants.
A note from Nancy Fulton, founder of NancyFultonMeetups.com:I created this workshop to give filmmakers a set of skills they can use to build a project from the ground up. There's an order in which you can undertake the steps in the filmmaking process that limit you risk and maximize your probability of producing a profitable film.
If you have questions as you work through this workshop you can always email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I can't answer your question I can usually refer you to someone who can.
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
About the Film Funding Club: “ I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico
There are no refunds for this event because the workbook is distributed immediately after purchase and you'll have access to all recorded sessions as they become available.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share