A doe-eyed, skinny cartoon woman with a timeless look. Good for playful, cheerful projects. Includes variations in skin tone, hair colour, clothing. Pants, shorts, sleeveless shirt, long-sleeve shirt, etc. Change the dilation of her eyes irises, modify her bodily proportions quickly and easily, by simply scaling or moving some armature bones.
- Good results in Eevee, some testing in Cycles
- Fully custom rig with shoulders, knees, elbows, advanced rig constructs.
- Rigged tongue, toes, irises, and body proportions
- Metarig controls to change many aspects of her pose simultaneously in pleasing ways. Dancing, smiling, winking, blinking, etc
- All outfits rigged to her body, including wings and accoutrements
Note! This is an advanced rig/character. There are hundreds of bones, constraints, drivers, vertex paints, vertex groups, and individual objects that make Princess Verachantesse work. You need to be proficient with Blender 2.8 before you can be effective using this rig and character!
The basic version is non-commercial educational only. If you wish to use the assets, rig, etc in a commercial project, purchase the commercial license.
If you have questions, you can reach me at Gmail and Discord. I am Philo Vivero in both places.
Shoulder Short Demo
Shoulder Tutorial, Part 1
Covering all the main bones in her chest/shoulder/back area.
Shoulder Tutorial, Part 2
A quick summary of part 1 bones, and talking a little more about clavicle, arm, and neck bones that affect the look of shoulders.
Full Demo, PG-13
This is a Not-Safe-For-Work (NSFW!) full demo, showing most of the rig capabilities, and many of the outfit and skin options.
Eyes Demonstration and Tutorial
A very quick demonstration of her eyes.
A short tutorial on making her eyes, pupils and reflections.
- Fast computer and graphics card. Preferably 4x 3GHz+ CPU, 6GB+ GPU
- Blender 2.83+
- Included armature does not have true FK (only IK and simulated FK)
- Pictured musical motif earrings/tattoo not included
- Under clothes, she has semi-realistic colours and textures. 18+ years!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for helping an artist who creates. One day I hope to return the favour. You will build something great, and when I see it, I will feel the need to encourage your creativity and energy. Give and receive, in the great karma circle of life.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.