A doe-eyed, skinny cartoon woman with a timeless look. Good for playful, cheerful projects. Includes variations in skin tone, hair colour, clothing. Pants, shorts, sleeveless shirt, long-sleeve shirt, etc. Change the dilation of her eyes irises, modify her bodily proportions quickly and easily, by simply scaling or moving some armature bones.
- Decent results in Cycles, Eevee, and Workbench renders
- Fully custom rig with shoulders, knees, elbows, advanced rig constructs.
- Rigged tongue, toes (yes, every toe), irises, and body proportions
- Metarig controls to change many aspects of her pose simultaneously in pleasing ways. Dancing, smiling, winking, blinking, etc
- All outfits rigged to her body, including wings and accoutrements
Note! This is an advanced rig/character. There are hundreds of bones, constraints, drivers, vertex paints, vertex groups, and individual objects that make Princess Verachantesse work. You need to be proficient with Blender 2.83+ before you can be effective using this rig and character!
The basic version is non-commercial educational only. If you wish to use the assets, rig, etc in a commercial project, purchase the commercial license.
If you have questions, you can reach me at Gmail and Discord. I am Philo Vivero in both places.
Princess Verachantesse vs Noella Kamilah vs Annya Leona:
I have three characters for sale on Gumroad. You may wish to know which is right for you. Here is a quick comparison.
Princess Verachantesse uses an older rig, developed in 2020, and a body mesh that is more cartooney. She has many outfits and colours, and includes a pair of faery wings.
Noella Kamilah uses a new rig, developed in 2021, and a similar body mesh to Princess Verachantesse, but modified to fit the new rig. She has to be more anatomically-correct, with more human-like hips, thighs, shoulders, etc because the rig is more powerful and more anatomically-correct itself. She has most of the same outfits/hairs as Princess Verachantesse, and you can change her skin colour to be like Princess Verachantesse.
Annya Leona uses nearly the identical rig as Noella Kamilah, but uses a totally different body mesh. She has far fewer outfits and colour options.
Shoulder Short Demo
Shoulder Tutorial, Part 1
Covering all the main bones in her chest/shoulder/back area.
Shoulder Tutorial, Part 2
A quick summary of part 1 bones, and talking a little more about clavicle, arm, and neck bones that affect the look of shoulders.
Full Demo, PG-13
This is a Not-Safe-For-Work (NSFW!) full demo, showing most of the rig capabilities, and many of the outfit and skin options.
Eyes Demonstration and Tutorial
A very quick demonstration of her eyes.
A short tutorial on making her eyes, pupils and reflections.
- Fast computer and graphics card. Preferably 4x 3GHz+ CPU, 6GB+ GPU
- Blender 2.83+
- Included armature does not have true FK (only IK and simulated FK)
- Pictured musical motif earrings/tattoo not included
- Under clothes, she has semi-realistic colours and textures. 18+ years!
- The "Palacio Verachantesse" included is FREE, and you may not use it in any commercial project. There are assets in there that are free but not owned by me, so I do not have the authority to grant a commercial license of the Palacio.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for helping an artist who creates. One day I hope to return the favour. You will build something great, and when I see it, I will feel the need to encourage your creativity and energy. Give and receive, in the great karma circle of life.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.