Become better at sketching - learn how to Sketch like an Architect!
Choose between a FREE Sample Chapter (24 pages), the Full Version (60 pages), and the Full Version + Feedback.
With the Full Version you'll get:
The 60-page PDF Handbook explaining a step-by-step process of how to learn or improve at architectural sketching.
Watch the Trailer for this Handbook!
The Handbook contains chapters focused on:
- Lines & 2D Objects
- Basic Perspective Rules
- Shadows, Textures & Materiality
- Populating Your Sketch
- Adding Vegetation
- Awesome Perspective Sketch
On top of that, it also includes:
- important and to-the-point Tips & Tricks for each chapter,
- 12 sketching Worksheets for practicing,
- many finished examples of sketches explaining key techniques,
- further resources to explore.
Select the 'Full Version + Feedback' and you'll get up to 5 of your sketches or drawings personally reviewed by me, together with a valuable written feedback focused on both your strengths and areas of improvement. In relevance to your submitted work, the feedback will be focused on areas such as:
- composition & focal points,
- scale & depth,
- line quality, shading & texturing technique,
- personalized tips & tricks for improvement,
- your questions, and more...
Basic License Agreement:
By purchasing this PDF Handbook you are acquiring a Single Person Use license. If you buy it only YOU are allowed to use it and you may not rent, lease, sublicense, distribute, or lend this PDF Handbook to any other third party.