This workshop is sold out. I've scheduled another at March 30th. Go here to sign up: https://gumroad.com/l/BbQbU/o6n85do
With the recent health scare and newly announced travel restrictions, many people find themselves less able to meet with new customers, existing customers, or their creative teams face to face. But that doesn’t mean business has to stop. In fact you may find it makes work move more quickly/efficiently and gives you new opportunities to do what you do more profitably.
Remember that VIP/Pro Subscribers can get this workshop free, and get access to 200+ hours of instruction for $10/month at https://gumroad.com/l/dUzqTK/VID0nly
In this live online workshop and practice laboratory you learn how to run online meetings one-to-one, or one-to-many, for free or cheap via video or phone. You learn how to record meetings, and how to share them later if desired. Topics addressed include:
Along with this workshop you will receive:
- How to invite potential customers to an online meeting with a click, or via email, or via text, or via linkedin.
- How to meet with customers online, share your screen, allow them to share theirs.
- How to invite up to 40 people to an online meeting and control who talks and who can share their screen.
- How to use online conferencing to host phone-only conferences.
- How to record meetings so you can replay them later and related laws you should be aware of in order to prevent problems going forward.
- How to make recorded meetings available to others.
- How to password and lock connections to ensure only the invited can attend the meeting.
- How to work with employees and contractors efficiently using interactive meeting software.
- Recording interviews with experts for inclusion in news interviews.
- Very low-cost lighting and background tips that will make you look your best.
- This online workshop and laboratory will allow you to experiment with a state of the art video conferencing system in a supportive environment. By the end of the workshop you should feel comfortable holding some or all of your meetings online.
- A workbook with instructions and links so you can run your own meetings going forward.
This is the perfect workshop for you if you want to be able to run your business online going forward.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.