Sculpting a Stylized Character
3 Hours of in depth, easy-to-follow traditional sculpting instruction on how to sculpt a stylized character in oil based clay with sculptor Chris Vierra.
- Building an armature
- Making tools as well as tips & techniques for using them
- How to make a clay oven
- Tips & techniques for working with the material
- Primary form
- Secondary form
- Essential facial anatomy
- Using brushes & solvents
- Helpful techniques on viewing the sculpt with a fresh eye in order to spot errors & overcome them
- Making changes
- Integrating mixed media into a sculpture
- Clothing wrinkles
- Final detailing & texturing including skin folds & wrinkles,pores, tongue, & clothing
- Sculpting irises, pupils, & catchlights
Not just another anatomy lesson.
A useful approach to sculpting for every skill level; beginner to professional.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share