A few scripts and actions I have written for Photoshop.
- Sync Masks: Looks for a "keyword" in [brackets] in selected layer's name. Then copies Layer or Vector mask to other layers with the same [keyword]. This is to help keep masks in sync when creating grunge masks or material IDs across multiple layers.
- SaveAs from Clipboard: Saves image data that you have copied to your clipboard.
- Center Guides: Places a guide horizontally and vertically at the exact center of the document. Useful for tiling textures or making alphas/matCaps for Zbrush
- Find Center of Selection: Places a horizontal and vertical line shape at the center of whatever you have selected. Useful for finding the center of a complex or organic selection.
- Expand/Contract 1px/5px/10px: These are bound to function keys to quickly expand or contract a selection. Very useful for overpainting textures or making boarders.
- Make 1024 / 512 / 256: Resizes the document to noted size. Useful for batch down-scaling textures
- Reduce Image/Layer by 50%: Scales the layer or whole canvas by 50%.
- Flatten & Copy to Alpha: Copies the current state of the document to the alpha channel.
- Paste Mask to Alpha: Copies the active layer mask to the alpha channel. Useful for converting a grunge mask to alpha.
- R / G /B Group: Creates a group that clamps any layers in it to the R, G or B channel. Useful for creating packed / material / rmao textures.
- Mirror Marquee X / Y: Flips the selection marquee along the x or y axis.
- Dup & Repeat Transform: Duplicates the layer and repeats the last free-transform. Useful for arraying in a circle or equally spacing layers.