A complete and free foobar2000 icons replacement, inspired by Microsoft Fluent Design.
- Covers all foobar2000 audio format icons (30 in total)
- Included 2 foobar2000 app icons
- All icons has multiple images. One of them will be used depending on your Windows Explorer view
Icon pack installation :
- Download from this page and extract the zip archive
- Copy all the *.ico files to 'icons' folder in the foobar2000 location. e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\icons\ *Portable mode doesn't support changing system icons
- Set foobar2000 as default music app with this tutorial
foobar2000 app icon installation :
- Open Start Menu and search for foobar2000
- Right-click at the foobar2000 icon then choose 'Open file location'
- From the Explorer, right-click at the foobar2000 shortcut and choose 'Properties'
- Choose 'Change Icon...' and load either the white or dark icon (located at the 'icons' folder)
- Click 'OK' to confirm. You may have to provide administrator permission
- v2.0 (25-02-2020) : Initial release
- v2.1 (10-03-2020) : Add light gradiant
- v2.2 (03-07-2020) : Add 7 new app icons
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.