Unreal Marketplace link:
Free generators downloads:
(you need the Procedural Material Generator plugin to use these generators)
Includes Noise Library By IsaraTech
Procedural Material Generator provides a set of C++ blueprints to generate materials using the noise library.
The noise library provides a lot of functions like Perlin, Voronoi, ridged multi-fractal and so on. By combining these noises, procedural textures and materials can be generated.
You just have to create a Texture Generator blueprint and use the included noises to define new materials. Once your Texture Generator is set, all the maps are extracted from the noises and the material is generated.
Given that the Texture Generator produces textures and PNG images, you can edit by hand the generated textures.
Supported Unreal Engine 4 versions: 4.17, 4.18
- Includes our Noise Library (including 11 noises and 18 modifiers)
- Generates all required maps (diffuse, normal, height, roughness, etc.) from a defined noise
- Apply a color gradient over the noise to generate the texture colors
- BlueprintNoiseGenerator (Runtime)
- TextureGenerator (Editor)
Number of Blueprints: 0
Number of C++ Classes: 44
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Win64, Win32, Linux, MacOS, Android
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win64, Win32, Linux, MacOS, Android