Part of Bundle 002
This tutorial covers cutting edges photoshop techniques to color B&W thumbnails and generate many color options in a short amount of time. It follows part 01 which demonstrate the concept of virtual location scouting for 3D thumbnails in zbrush and keyshot.
- 1h15 video with audio commentaries introducing to the base concepts
- 1h30 full process sped 3x
- 4 PSD containing each and every steps of the process
- 1 PSD used in the base concepts video
- 8K final sheet in JPG
- Additonal presentation JPGs
Basic License Agreement:
This is for educational purposes, do not reuse, print or redistribute the file or part of the file unmodified without the express written consent of Stephane Wootha Richard. For modified reuse, use proper credit.