Learn practical tips for finding calm in the midst of your overwhelm!
Do you find yourself almost always feeling stressed, overwhelmed, anxious, frustrated, and/or feeling like you have waaaay too much going on? You don't have to live that way!
The 'Black Girl's Guide to Calm' shares practical tips & advice for creating calm and peace in your crazy, chaotic life.
- How to meditate + breathing techniques to help you relax
-Yoga poses for stress relief
- Ways you can use visualization and affirmations to find calm
- How you can make self-care a priority in your life
In addition to the e-book, this experience includes:
- Starting Your Home Yoga & Meditation Practice audio
- From Stress to Serenity Guided Meditation audio
- From Stress to Serenity Yoga Sequence
- 25 Free Ways to Practice Self-Care PDF
- Creating Your Calm Space Checklist
- Identify Your Stressors Worksheet
If you're ready to go from chaos to calm, from stress to serenity, this bundle will give you the tools to get there!
Here's what people have said about the book:
"Jamie has written a clear and accessible guide for maintaining your peace. In today's world of hustle and grind, this is a welcome relief." - Hakika Shamsiden, Teacher, Speaker, Spiritual Life and Wellness Consultant
"What I truly enjoy about this book is the fact that it's written in such a clear, concise, and simple way... This would be a good gift for any Black woman in your life who is dealing with stress and may be looking to improve her holistic wellness.” - Ivy Felicia, The Body Relationship Coach
"Jamie's Guide to Calm is an excellent resource for those who are too often overwhelmed with their days' tasks and find themselves in that space of pouring themselves more quickly than they can refill... She offers resources regarding stress, meditation, yoga, mindfulness, affirmations, and more. If you've been curious about these practices, or maybe you started then stopped, you need this book. Happy reading!” - Trelani Michelle, Spiritual Writing Coach